Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dollhouse Renewed!

As much as I like the show personally, this was a happy surprise to me. "Dollhouse" got off to a relatively slow start, even for my tastes, but by the last four episodes I was 100% on board. It's tough to build an audience if you've already made a negative first impression for one reason or another, so I think they still have a very uphill battle if they want to make it to season three, but hey, at least they'll have the chance.

The standalone episodes don't do much for me, to be honest. On the other hand, I can't wait to see what happens next to, oh, just about everybody. I especially want to see what happens to the current Dr. Saunders, who I expect will be replaced by Victor as a new Dr. Saunders. And what is Alpha's next move going to be now that his original plan to make Echo like him failed? There's still so much to be explored, and now they'll have at least a little longer to do it.

No comments: