Saturday, January 30, 2010

Room Service Completed/Another Mission from God

I've finally finished off my new Paranoia scenario, "Room Service". It's likely that I'll do some tweaking after watching a couple of Marx Brothers movies I haven't seen yet, but I could run it right now if I had to.

Next, I'd like to have a new In Nomine scenario ready in time for DexCon and to get my home GURPS Cabal campaign started. I have a terrific idea for a new series of In Nomine convention scenarios, but it's going to take some time to organize what I want to do for that, and I don't have much time right now. So I'm going to use the "Mission from God" cast of characters, put them in a tricky situation in a relatively small location with a truckload of colorful NPCs and a couple of plot twists, and that should be enough to get something workable together quickly. It'll be familiar territory for me, but hopefully I can make the twists dramatic enough to not repeat myself too much.

After that, I'll probably start the Lovecraftian installment of my GURPS Cabal series illuminating the secret history of a long running major NPC so I'll have plenty of time to get it right for DexCon 2011.

No comments: