Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recharge for the Last Push

Took a few days off this past week, primarily because I had to use 'em or lose 'em. The idea was to get any remaining Christmas things done and relax a bit before this upcoming, likely stress-filled, week.

Things worked out extremely well. I haven't really had any serious down time since June or so because of various crises this year, and once I tended to a few necessary things, I was really able to relax. It actually feels weird to not have a "hafta" to do at the moment.

Work should be very difficult this week, as people frantically try to get claims wrapped up before Christmas weekend. However, I'll be on vacation the week between Christmas and New Year's Day, so I won't have to cope with that usually strange week. It's been years since I've taken vacation that week, but I loved it the last time I did it. I've just got to remember that will be coming when things get crazy this week.

No comments: