Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Back on Balance

I'm taking a "staycation" this week.  It's been a mix of putting a lot of "to-dos" to rest and relaxing more than I usually would.  I'm now feeling much better than when I wrote the recent "Isolation" post.  Everybody has their ups and downs, but work especially has been getting to me.  The cure has been a combination of time off from work and time spent with friends.  This past weekend I worked late Friday night, spent all Saturday with family, followed by Sunday spent on JW practice and a game session run by Don Corcoran, a friend I haven't seen in person for quite a while.

Wife is also off from work on Friday and has plans for both of us that day (more house to-dos), so I have two days remaining on my own.  Maybe I can still get a little recording in before the week is over.

No comments: