Monday, December 17, 2007

"Fear Itself" - Progress at Last

I've finally gotten back to making progress on my newest In Nomine scenario. This scenario follows what happens to some NPCs after the conclusion of a prior story ("Angels on the Edge"), so I was counting on using those NPCs as PCs for this one. Unfortunately for me, those characters weren't as fleshed out as I'd thought, and it's taking some serious time to bring them up to snuff as player characters. They're finally taking shape as intended. The stats are done now for about half of them, so I have to finish the others and do some character write-ups, which I usually enjoy, then I'll be ready for a playtest.

After that, I'll move on to the scenario I'd started for Don't Rest Your Head, which shouldn't take too long.

Brace yourselves, playtesters, early 2008 may be busy!

No comments: