Sunday, February 17, 2008

Current Creative Process

It's been a strange week creatively. I had a couple of rough days at work, which usually takes a lot out of me, but on the other hand, I've been bouncing from project to project as inspiration took me, which seems to have been a good way to work. The ideas just kept coming rather than my stalling out a bit, as tends to happen when I stick with one project too long.

I'm essentially ready for the next Grandmother Spider session, though I should probably jazz it up a little, and will likely do just that when I have some time and the inclination.

I was also working on my Don't Rest Your Head scenario, which I consider my Current Project RPG-wise, and that's progressing nicely. I'm well on my way to completion, and came up with a cool idea of my own that I think really fits with the setting and adds to it. I'm still not pleased with any of the titles I have, but that'll come in time. If all continues to go well, I could finish this one inside of the next two weeks.

I even took the time to add a few ideas to my new TOON scenario. I now have a complete format for the scenario, though most of the bits need a lot of fleshing out. I haven't even started statting out the characters, but that's not terribly hard in TOON.

I've also done a little thinking and minor research on the two GURPS projects to follow the TOON scenario, so while I'm not getting as much done in my life as I'd like in some respects, it's been a good week creatively.

No comments: