Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back on Track

Monday, Tuesday, and about half of Wednesday were the same as the last two difficult weeks, then it was as though someone flipped a switch and the incoming work went back to usual levels. Very weird. The respite allowed me to get my feet back under me and bring my total workload back down to almost average by the end of the week. This is a Very Good Thing because I took some time off this upcoming week, just because I had vacation time to burn and thought it'd be good to take a break sometime in the spring, and I really dislike leaving with a lot of potential messes for others to deal with while I'm gone.

The only firm plans I have for this week are to go to my yoga class on Wednesday, and to meditate and do some yoga each morning while I have the time. I have a lot to do around the house, so I'm likely to spend a fair amount of time staying here and getting things done, but I'd also like to just relax a bit and get my writing back on track again.

My wife asked what I was going to request from Netflix, since I'd have some extra time and might want to watch some movies. I replied that I'd requested "Ten Questions for the Dalai Lama" and "Saw II" from Netflix. She laughed, and I have no idea why. ;-)

So now let's see if I can get back on track this week, feel a bit better and get some things done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am completely unshocked by your choice in Netflix.

Glad things are slowing down for you.