Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chilly...

At the moment, I'm freezing my backside off. Something went wrong with our house heater last night, and the temperature's slowly been dropping ever since. I'm calling for a repair guy in a few minutes, but have no idea when they'll be able to get here.

I'm very worried about what they're going to find, and what it's going to cost us. On the bright side, I was on vacation anyway, so I didn't need to take any unexpected time off, and it's a little warmer now than it's been in recent weeks. Also, while I had some things I wanted to do, it's not as though I had anything essential scheduled.

I'd like to be able to say that I'm doing fine, in a spirit of non-attachment. After all, it's not as though I can do anything about the situation at this moment. Whatever needs to be fixed needs to be fixed, and will be fixed when the repair guy gets here. But while I'm not spiraling into a fit of depression as I might've done in the past, I have to admit that I am experiencing some anxiety over it. We'll see what happens...

No comments: