Saturday, May 30, 2009

Upcoming Creative Projects

My local players appear to have settled on GURPS Cabal as our next campaign. It's easy enough for me to grasp, since I've been doing plenty of Cabal at conventions. It might even give me some serious fuel for more con material, so I'm really looking forward to it. Some of the early character concepts have a lot of promise.

I think my next convention scenario will be for Paranoia. I've been meaning to get back to it for some time, and unfortunately, recent events at work have given me plenty of inspiration. I'll avoid ranting here and simply work my frustrations into satiric form. I'm still not sure if I'll be going to the fall MEPACon, but if this falls into place quickly enough, I might have enough new material to offer to make it worthwhile.

And on an entirely different front, I'm going to try writing songs again for the first time in many years. Might work out, might not. It's something I set out to do a long time ago and got sidetracked by the necessities of keeping cover bands working (which is nobody's fault but my own). I don't have any outlet to do anything with the songs, so this is really just for me to find out what happens in the attempt.

No comments: