Sunday, October 03, 2010

Definitely Refocused, and a Nasal Revolution

I started using a new combination of allergy meds the other week after doing a lot of research. I suppose I got tired of being functional without really feeling clear, and wanted to try to do better. I don't remember a week ever when I've felt as clear as I have this past week. It hasn't been without problems (not worth getting into), but I'm really onto something here.

I've been keeping up my meditation/yoga schedule consistently and revising my musical practice to work more on developing technique than learning songs. I've reached a plateau musically and was getting bored.

I've also figured out a metabolic problem that was contributing to my being short-tempered in the afternoons at work. Between solving that problem, breathing more easily, having a more reasonable workload, and keeping my meditation/yoga practice consistent, I've been very easy to get along with lately!

No comments: