Monday, September 27, 2010

Local Cabal Campaign - Fourth Session

Another good session, though it was more talk and less action than last time. We may have our voodoo priestess character dropping out for personal reasons on the part of the player. It's a pity if that turns out to be the case, since I've come up with some cool background information for the object she is searching for.

Special kudos to Scott P., who kept coming up with colorful additions to every scene, including an intense speech regarding the difference between an honorable fight and murder. He initiated a scene that involved the convention cast, which I may use as the introductory scene for my next convention Cabal scenario. It was exactly the sort of thing I was hoping would happen when I decided to run GURPS Cabal at home as well as conventions.

I think I'm officially re-inspired. And now I have some writing to do...

No comments: