Thursday, October 23, 2008

Roleplaying Update

Holiday scheduling has struck again already, putting most of my roleplaying groups on the back burner. The next Dramaville session won't be until December, and I'm already prepared for it, so there isn't much to do there.

I'll be participating as a player in Mike H's FATE campaign, but the first time I'll be running a game again will be at MEPACon in early November, with all horror material that I've run before.

I've got a decent start on next year's GURPS Cabal scenario, but the truth of the matter is that I've been too tied up with other things to finish it. I know exactly what I'm doing with it; I just need to take the time to do it.

Not sure what I'm going to do after that, though, and I need at least one other scenario to run for conventions next year. The most likely possibility is that I'll just condense some Dramaville material for an easy In Nomine scenario to make sure I have enough to get by, and see what seems inspiring after that. I'd love to run some Paranoia again if I can come up with the right idea for it, and it might be time to bring Fluid to a convention, at least for the next PoliCon, to see what some of the indie crowd might suggest for it.

No comments: