Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sex, Demons, and Videotape

I finally got down to work on my comedic Sorcerer scenario that's been in the plans for a while now, and this will be the title. You might guess from the title that it's set in the early eighties, and you would be correct if you did. It's essentially "Clerks I 1/2", using the main characters from the original movie shortly after the events of that movie and tossing demons into the mix. As I'd expected, it's coming together very quickly, and I might even have it done by the end of this upcoming week if all goes well.

It will only be a four player scenario, and I doubt it would fill a full four hour convention slot, so I'll probably just offer it as a two hour game and offer it twice.

The really good news is that this should allow me to offer my GURPS Banestorm sequel for DexCon. The title will be "Tiger By the Tail". I won't really know how quickly that one is going to progress until I start getting into the meat of it, but that could be as early as two weeks from now.

No comments: